At Assetgrove we strive to maintain a friendly and professional relationship with all our clients. We are committed to offering you the very best accommodation and ensuring that your time with us is both safe and comfortable.
In the first instance please call us on the number above and a member of the team will be happy to guide you through the process.
You will also be given a tour of your property’s safety features including the location of the water stop-cock, gas mains, and electrical fuse box. During this time the induction will also familiarise you with the building’s fire safety procedures.
You will also receive details for our out-of-hours emergency service & details of what to do in case of an emergency.
We will then provide you with one set of keys. Please note that it is your responsibility to make any further copies and to keep them safe. Assetgrove is not responsible for changing locks or providing locksmiths in the event of you losing your keys and becoming locked out of the property.
Assetgrove will take the meter readings , advise the relevant utility supplier who will then set up your account and who may contact you directly to confirm your account details – you will be responsible for the utility costs from the date you move in to the date you move out.
Please make sure that you stick to the following rules. At Assetgrove we take inappropriate and anti-social behaviour very seriously and we will not tolerate any infringement whatsoever.
- Be respectful to all your neighbours at all times of the day and night
- Keep all the rooms clean and free from waste
- Keep fire doors shut at all times and escape routes clear and uncluttered
- Gardens should be maintained to a reasonable standard
- Communal areas to be kept clean and clear at all times
- Test your smoke alarms at least once a week
- Do not use misuse power sockets. Only one plug per socket.
- Visitors are only allowed on the property when you are there
- You are not authorised to make any changes to the property
- Any damage caused by you or your guest is your responsibility
- Dispose of your rubbish safely & appropriately in the bins provided
- Keep your property inspection appointments with Assetgrove as well as any with our property maintenance teams
- Any use of illegal drugs or drug dealing on the premises will be reported to the police without exception
- Any weapons discovered on the premises will be reported to the police without exception
- Assetgrove has a no pets policy and any reports of pets in the accommodation may lead to the accommodation being reviewed